- north american education system: COLLEGE???? COLLEGE COLLEGE
- north american education system: COLLEGE
- north american education system: *points at 16-year-old* WHAT YOU WANT DO WHEN IN COLLEGE?!?
- north american education system: *picks up 7-year-old* WHY NOT THINK ABOUT COLLEGE!??!? COLLEGE
- north american education system: *throws infant against the wall* YOU GOING TO COLLEGE
friendly reminder that you can fight for equality without shitting on other people’s lifestyles
- lesbian: that girl is really cute
- straight boy: oMG DO YOU WANT TO FUCK HER OR SOMETHING LMAO CAN I WATCH
"you just ate"
if a girl wants to watch a sport because she thinks a player is hot then let her, it’s not like guys watch the VS fashion show because they want to buy new bras.
i hate parents that treat their kids like shit and then have the audacity to ask for respect
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)